Found this image on my external hard-drive way in a back corner. Thought it was kind of funny. 

Why didn't I put this up as a Pomelo header back in the day?? Oh well. It can live here now. 

I had to back up my phone and all the photos on it on the hard-drive and we ended up spending one night this weekend looking through a gazillion ancient (well 10 years ago) photos. What a trip! So many feelings.

Not much to report in general, other than cleaning my digital house, I was kind of off the internet for a few days over the weekend. Which was nice. 

I would like to get back to drawing now though. I have been working on some but I don't have any photos yet. It is hard to get good photos in this house because there is not a lot of light coming in. Maybe I should start dragging the drawings outside?? Something to think about.