(pic from Amazon so I'm not bothering to link 😝)


Was going to put a drawing but really loving these chrysanthemums and wanted to stick them up here. Maybe it could be more like a sketchbook with drawings and then just pictures I like?

I have been re-reading Louis Undercover by Fanny Britt, and illustrated by Isabelle Arsenault. Such a great book, I love that it is based in Montreal and can recognize some of the locations, the story is so touching and the illustrations are just so beautiful and perfect. 

As for a link to share - I listen to this podcast a lot - Mom and Dad are Fighting. Maybe you would also enjoy it? It is like a morning radio show but just about parenting. I look forward to it each week. On of the presenters, Dan Kois, also wrote a book on taking his kids out of school and travelling for a year. It's called How to Be a Family: The Year I Dragged My Kids Around the World to Find a New Way to Be Together