Finally made some headway with my drawing this week and I am so relieved/excited. It has been such a slog. I am really trying to commit the time, and then when it doesn't go anywhere I get so discouraged. I will try to put up some pictures soon. 

Earlier in the year, I listened to this trilogy of audiobooks by Austin Kleon, which I found really encouraging and inspiring.

Struggling with my instagram account, which is so funny because it used to come so easily to me. Just can't find a flow on there, it's weird. 

Maybe if you get off for more than a year you can't go back? Or maybe my brain re-wired in that time? Not sure, but it is really unexpected. I also made it private because???? I don't really know why. I think I got freaked out. That was probably a bad idea...

I also think part of it is that I don't take a lot of pictures anymore, which is something I used to love to do. Once I stopped posting, the motivation to capture images left. Or maybe I lost that sense of being removed from the action. Full Immersion!! In it to Win it! I don't know...